Monday, August 10, 2009

Alex's Ninties Bday Party!!
















So a couple of monthes ago Alex and I were listening to a ninties station and thought ot would be fun to have a ninties themed party, clothes, music, and dancing. So Alex's birthday rolled around and the ninties it was. We went to the dell up A.F. canyon and brought music, good friends and of course food. It was alot of fun so thanks to all who came and participated. So here is just a small collection of photos from the night.

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Tava:
I'd love to make you some Halloween skirts!
Here is my email: jessica.crapo@gmail.com

I hear a lot about Andy, so it's fun to make the connections! If you see Steph by the way, remind her she has one last skirt to pick up if she's headed your way

 
At August 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I forgot to mention how I love the 90s party idea. I've only ever done 80s and this looks so fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home