Friday, August 7, 2009

FLORIDA 2009



I am soo behind on this blog but I always am so whats
new. We had been planning a trip to Florida with Alex's family for about six monthes and were so excited to go, anyway a couple days before leaving Andy got a fever and some strange spots on his hands...feet...and diaper area so we took him in and yep it was hand,foot mouth. He got sooo miserables and it was awful but the doctor said he was fine to go on the trip so away we went. He started to improve right away but we had to keep him away from the youmger cousins at first. It was Andy's first time at the beach and we went there right after our plane landed even though it was dark. The only camera we took was our Nikon and someone told us at the beach that first night that it only takes one grain of sand to ruin a camera so we didnt take it back. I am waiting on pics from other family members and I willl post them when I get them...this is what I have for now. We had a great time!!!!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home