Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a Bad Bad Blogger!!!!!!!!



Okay so I have been more than terrible at the blogging thing. Until today my most recent pictures have been of christmas. So I have put some pictures of Andy since than up and I am not going to get that behind again. (maybe?) Andy has been getting so big I really do not know where the last ten monthes have gone. He has been doing so many cute things lately and as you can see in these pics the newest is a sippy cup. It has a straw so he thinks he is a pretty big boy but he loves it and so do I.







1 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Staci said...

Yah for ANDY..miles only drinks out of the straw sippies too..he doesn't get the whole holding and tipping it up thing. Thanks for coming to his bday party..miles really loved him and so did everyone else!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home